
So I didn't actually get any pictures of the kids in their Halloween costumes this year. I know, I know, bad mother award and all that. However, someone did manage to get a shot of Brennan in this Spiderman costume that Ira used a few years ago. Although Brennan
did go as Spiderman this year, it was in a different costume. I guess when he pulled this one out later, he liked it better. But we did have a fun Halloween this year. We carved pumpkins, attended a church Halloween party, and went trick or treating. I just don't have the pictures to prove it! (p.s. ignore the date of this post and just pretend I actually posted it after Halloween instead of after Christmas!)
1 comment:
way to go beck! logs of good pictures. did you see my post on maisy? i thought it was quite funny, although it was quite late so i may have been delirious.
Post a Comment