Spring is a time of change. The snow melts into a muddy slush, the howling winter wind gentles to a slow balmy whisper and the sun finally makes its way out into the midwestern sky. I relish Spring in South Dakota. To see blooming flowers and feel the sun is truly a miracle after the long, cold winter. Changes abound indoors as well as out. After two months of working long hours on a very tight budget, our house is ready to sell. Again, as in the past, I look around at the beauty that we have carved out of our previously worn and bedraggled looking little house, and I wish that I could pick it up and take it with us on our move. However, since I can't, I am beside myself with anticipation to get to Provo and buy another house and make it my own. I predict that this move will be different than all the others in that I am not pregnant, don't have a little baby, and am not struggling with bad health. Never before have we moved without any of those factors! Believe it or not, even after all the sanding, painting, hammering, rearranging, scrubbing, planting, etc., I am ready to do it all again so that we can enjoy the benefits this time around.
1 comment:
House looks great!
Post a Comment